december 2022 Events
The adventure continues! The ArtFactory is offering another Dungeons and Dragons campaign over the holidays. Continuing our battle from our summer adventure, the leaders of the realm call our intrepid
The adventure continues! The ArtFactory is offering another Dungeons and Dragons campaign over the holidays. Continuing our battle from our summer adventure, the leaders of the realm call our intrepid party to reconvene to save the kingdom! Having defeated the goblin raid of Ferry Inn and Expelled the hobgoblin horde at Farpoint, the party now must return to the capital to root out plots and navigate hidden court intrigues! New players are welcome to join, but will need to create their characters in advance of the first game session.
Players will need to have the following materials necessary for play:
- A full set of polyhedral dice (7 different types of dice.)
- Folder, notebook, mechanical pencil, paper
- Pre-generated character sheets
- 3D miniature figurine (for use in scaled maps of game)
- A copy of the D&D Players Handbook (5thEdition), one will be provided or campers can purchase one from Amazon or a book store to keep. Be sure to bring a water bottle, snack and a lunch. Ages 10-18.
- If campers already have copies of the D&D (5th Ed.) “Monster Manual” and/or “Dungeon Master’s Guide,” they may bring those as well.
Note: Following the current CDC recommendation, students and instructors should wear a mask based on personal preference, informed by personal level of risk. Class size will be limited for social distancing. We continue to show vigilance in cleaning and sanitizing our facilities.
Instructor: Vincent Worthington
Tuition: $224 Register by December 20 for 10% tuition discount for non-members and a 25% tuition discount for members.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
9419 Battle Street